Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Homework 12 - 4

This time I was working on the character rig. We are using a character and armature from Blendswap.com.
The rig came with basic controls and only one walking animation. I animated the rig to jump and set up the logic bricks such that the animations/keys do not conflict with each other if the player decides to mash buttons. In the video below I will show off the character rig, animations, and controls:



Next time I will work on putting the character rig in the master file, and making sure that the character's jump logic (no double jumping for example) correctly interacts with the floor of the master file. I still need to add logic to the character to get the same results from my previous cube example on how the player traverses the floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment