Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Homework 12 - 5

This week I was working on getting the character from my last video working in the master floor plan from two videos ago. Originally I had done the logic for how the player (represented as a cube at the time) interacted with the camera (motion tracking) and walls (2d platforming element). In the below video I show the end result which turned out well. Our team still needs to decide on textures for the floor and walls so I can update the jump logic like you see in the video but overall no more changes should be made to the rig unless we decide on additional animations. The rest of the game logic should only be dependent on the players bounding box.



Next week I hope to finalize the transition system from floor to floor so the player may open and go through doors. This will tie our floors together to simulate the one level.

No comments:

Post a Comment